Friday, December 26, 2014

{Blogging for Books} The Pizza Bible

I like pizza. My husband loves pizza so when I saw this cookbook listed on Blogging for Books I had to have it! One of the first instructions is to read through all of the instructions before trying any of the recipes. So, I sat down and read through the introduction titled "Respect the Craft" and then I read through the Master Class section which includes "Gearing Up" "Equipment Checklist" "Tools of the Trade" a shopping list, theory, pro tips, ingredients, a "Go-To flour list" etc. 

Tony Gemignanai is an 11-Time World Pizza Champ and had "Respect the Craft" tattooed on his hands. He might be serious about his pizza. 

I have to admit after reading through everything I was a little intimidated by jumping into any of these recipes but as I gather supplies I am getting more excited. No matter what kind of pizza you like you can probably find a recipe for it in this book. Just don't be intimidated and you will have delicious pizza!

If you love to read you can get books too! I received this book from Blogging for Books for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment