Thursday, February 07, 2013

Superbowl 2013

 Last weekend, as you are well aware, was the big game. It is the one football game of the year that I really get into. I would have loved for the Titans to be in the game but since they were terrible this year there wasn't a chance. I was quite happy, however, that the 49er's got to go. I have been to one NFL football game and that was when we moved to CA. So of course I was cheering for the niner's!


We have visited a Sunday School class a couple of times and they were having a party. We were invited so I decided to throw together a cake. There was a lot of powered sugar and a lot of food coloring in the frosting. A strawberry cake football field and a chocolate cake football.

We got to the party fairly early and the room filled up quickly. It was fun to get to know some of the other couples and their kiddos at the party. Munchkin and Little Man hung our in the room with the other kids and when the noise got too overwhelming the two of them retreated into the big walk in closet.

We decided it was time to go when the lights went out and the game went on hiatus for a bit. We made it home just as the game started back up again. If you watch for the commercials or the game or just go for the food I hope you had a fun time watching the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment