Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012 Books

I felt like I read a lot in 2012 but looking back over my library list I may not have read as much as I thought...we got cable this fall...
Here is my list from 2012 and I would love suggestions for 2013:


  1. What God said about Eternity and the Things we make up Francis Chan
  2. Diary of a mad housewife sue kaufman
  3. Sing you home Jodi piccoult
  4. Turning table heather and rose macdowell
  5. Fantastic Beasts and where to find them  jk rowling
  6. A Wrinkle in Time Madeline L’engle
  7. One Day David Nicolls
  8. Bossypants Tina Fey
  9. Sarah’s Key Tatiana De Rosnay
  10. The Chickens Guide to Talking Turkey about S** with your kids Kevin Lehman
  11. The Scottish Prisoner Diana Galbaldan
  12. In Her Shoes Jennifer Weiner
  13. Best Friends Forever Jennifer Weiner
  14. Top 10 Scotland Alastair Scott
  15. A gift for my sister Ann Pearlmann
  16. The Great Brain Book: an inside look at the inside of your head
  17. Destined PC Cast
  18. Keep in Touch: Letter from Sister of the Traveling Pants
  19. Bitter is the New Black: Jen Lancaster
  20. Four Sister, all queens Sherry Jones
  21. Tumbleweeds  Leila Meacham
  22. The Flight of Gemma Hardy Margot Livasay
  23. The Politics of Barbaque Blake Fontenay

No comments:

Post a Comment