Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lightning in November

 The other day I needed to run out to the store for a few minutes. Up until the point when I walked out the door it had been a beautiful day. The sky, however, was ominous. On my way home the rain had already started and I was seeing frequent lightning. I really wanted some photos and and a good/safe place to take them. I noticed to my left a wall cloud and found the perfect place to shoot in a neighborhood near mine. The following photos are 9 out of about 275 pictures. You can see the progression of the wall cloud from photo 1 to 9. I would love to hear what you think of these and which photo is your favorite so please leave me a comment! :)








2 comments:

  1. Debbi Beer1:25 PM

    I think #4 is my favorite...looks like you caught the ominous cloud along with at least 2, possibly 3 lightning strikes. Nice work! Please tell me you were wearing rubber soled shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! I was in my car so I think I was safe. ;)

    ReplyDelete