G.I. Joe Can Fly

 One of Little Man's favorite birthday gifts was Parachute G.I. Joe. It was one of my favorites as well since it was on clearance at Target.This guy came with a few little parts like goggles and guns. But, the best part was the parachute. We attempted throwing him off our deck and managed to get him to fly a little bit. He needed about 15 feet though to really float.So what did we do? Took him to a hill near our house and had Little Man throw him as hard as he could.

 At one point Little Man threw the GI Joe and the parachute actually covered my entire head! I am sure none of us could make that shot again if we tried!
 Munchkin took a few turns throwing G.I. Joe but spent the majority of her time rolling down the hill getting filthy and chasing a friendly little dog that took a liking to us.
 I love this silhouette shot of Bobby helping Little Man get everything untangled for another throw.

 Little Man got so excited every time he threw the action figure. It was always a surprise if the parachute would open and float or if he would get tangled and crash.

 One of the fun challenges was trying to see what positions G.I. Joe would fly in. We tried cannonballs, splits, and other random ways. The best way seemed to be this one though:
 Sometimes, your kids have toys that they play with but are not terribly attached too. This one I think will continue to be a favorite for awhile though. :)

Comments

  1. Absoultely beautiful pictures!!! You're great with your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mieria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment