{FFWD} - Chard Stuffed Pork and Cauliflower Gratin

So, I realize that this is French Fridays with Dorie and that this is Monday. However, since I am trying to get back on track these are 2 recipes from December that I made, took photos of and did not post. I will keep this post short and sweet so you can just enjoy the recipes. To see how other cooks around the world did with these two recipes check out French Fridays with Dorie. You can pick up the cookbook (Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan) to try out the recipes!
I made the Cauliflower Bacon Gratin last week and it was met with favorable reviews. My hubs and the kids said it was like Mac and Cheese with cauliflower and went back for seconds. That is always a sign of a yummy recipe in my house!

The pork loin I made for New Years Eve dinner. We had some friends come over and everyone ate it up. Melissa said she really like the flavor of the filling in it. My sweet husband, when I told him about it, thought I said "Charred", stuffed pork loin. When I explained that it was "Chard" stuffed pork loin he wasn't as thrilled but ended up liking the finished product anyway. :)

Both recipes were delicious and I can see making both of them again sometime. Now on to the January recipes. They include Bubble Topped Brioche Rolls, Jacques Armagnac Chicken, Quarter Quarts and Broth Braised Potatoes. I am hoping to complete all of them so make sure to check in on Fridays!

Comments

  1. Both recipes also are in my top ten from Dorie (until now). I'm looking forward to the january recipes and cook with you.
    Happy new year to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cauliflower is on our short list of Dorie favorites, not that we didn't enjoy the pork. And I am almost sorry I now know how to make creme brulee. Nana and I have made FAR too much of it over the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment