- Disney World Extravaganza
- Kids started 1st grade and 4th grade
- Little Man bought a skateboard
- Trophy Ceremony for baseball for Little Man
- Went to Throwback Thursday Sounds game
- Munchkin had strep that we initially thought was a spider bite
- got Munchkins TCAP scores..they rocked!
- Took the kids to Cedar Creek Batting Cages and Go Karts
- Kids learned how to make armpit farts
- I turned 37
- Took Munchkin to the Perch for Crepes
- Huge limb fell off of our tree during a mild rainstorm. Thankfully no cars were under it
- Kids played Upward Soccer. Lady Owls and the Lightning
- Little Man told us about a little girl trying to kiss him on the playground
- Went to the Encore picnic
- My grandpa had heart surgery and came through with flying colors
- Went to a preseason Predators game for free at the Bridgestone Arena
- Salient played at Meridee's Bread Basket in Franklin
- We tried a new Thai place and the kids loved it!
- Munchkin attempted to pull her tooth with a remote control airplane (it didn't work)
- Salient played at "The Stand" in our neighborhood
- I busted the screen on my 2 month old phone (it still works though)
- Kids put on a "Crazy Kids Concert" on our porch to raise money for church.
- Did a sweet family photo shoot at a park.
- Introduced the kids to Edamame
- Worked on the banners for both kids classes for the school fitness day
- Went to Atlanta to hang out with the Jacksons
- Salient played at the Madison Folk Fest
- Did some letterboxing
- Munchkin made chocolate almond topped shortbread all by herself
- Saw Wicked at TPAC
- Went to Pumpkin Hill for Pumpkins. Little Man won a 75 pound pumpkin for guessing the closest weight
- Halloween: Bobby was Thor, I was Glinda the Good Witch, Munchkin was Elphaba: the Wicked Witch of the West, and Little Man was a cop with a radar gun
- Munchkin read Because of Winn Dixie
- We went to the Hobby Lobby family day where we all shot airsoft guns and drove remote control cars
- Kids were attacked by the leaf monster that appears in our yard every fall
- Won first place in photography and baking at neighborhood village fair
- Munchkin won first place for kids baking and second for drawing
- Little Man sang his rendition of Taylor Swift's "You Belong to Me": You wear short pants, I wear long pants...na na na na na....I wear short sleeves, you wear long sleeves...na na na na na.... :)
- Little Man and I spent several hours at the children's hospital getting a piece of glass removed from his foot.
- Saw Breaking Dawn
- Spent Thanksgiving at Mark and Melissa's house
- Saw the Muppet movie
- Saw Santa at Bass Pro Shop
- Munchkin had "Nature Club" at our house
- Built a snowman out of pumpkins that I spray painted white
- Dinner 8 at our house with Lindsay and Andrew and Sarah and Travis
- Got our Christmas Tree at Lowe's
- Went to Bobby's work party
- Celebrated our 14th anniversary by going out to dinner at Outback the actual night and then to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol on Saturday
- Took the kids Christmas caroling in the neighborhood.
- Obviously it is not the end of December yet and there is so much more that will happen in the next couple of weeks. I am looking forward to 2012 and hope that I will be a better blogger in the future. :) *sigh* I suppose it takes the discipline that I lack....
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)