{TWD} Bittersweet Brownies and Alastian Apple Tart

I have been baking with Tuesdays with Dorie since August of 2008. This year I have not been the most consistent and I am pretty sad about that. I have learned tons of tips and techniques in baking over the past few years and have found baking friends around the world.  As of December we will have baked through the entire book. Little Man's pumpkin looks kind of scared that it is going to meet the same fate as the apples in this Alastian Apple Tart. This recipe was chosen by Jessica of Cookbook Habit. I took it to my cooking club to go along with minestrone soup and salad.
The second recipe for the week was chosen by Leslie of Lethally Delicious. My kids were quite excited that I left a few behind for them as most of these went to my class. They were easy to whip up, rich and delicious! I can see adding all kids of variations to these but they are also perfect the way they are. Thanks ladies for choosing fun recipes! :)

Comments

  1. Wow, these both look great! I've been a slacker this year, too, but I don't think anyone can fault us...it's been a long journey but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have all slacked on TWD to one degree or other, but who cares? We are all busy but we all come back to it eventually. Glad you tried the tart and brownies - they both look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment