Monday, August 08, 2011

Summer Time is Travel Time

Well hello blogland! It is good to see you again! I have looked out over the vast expanse of my non summer blogginess and felt shame...well not really..we were really busy all summer. I think there are over 1000 posts unread in my google reader but I was busy making memories with my kiddos. Now if I can get them down on paper that would be fabuloso! :)

We took a road trip and hit 11 states in 15 days. We were home for a week and hit another 2 states in our quest for the perfect family vacation to the "Happiest Place on Earth". I have a whole series planned out on that trip that I am sure the grandparents and family will appreciate. :)

Today I am baking cookies to give to our neighbor that watched our dog and doing a mountain of laundry. Somewhere in there I have to take my daughter to buy school shoes and get each of my kiddos at least one new pair of pants or school shorts. At least I got their school supplies before we left for Florida. Now, where is my label maker........

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home!
    Im setting out today to get my 13 year old his school supplies!!
    Im glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete