Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zoo Fun with my New Lens

 We love going to the  Nashville Zoo! This week was fun because I got to use my new lens when we went. That gave me a chance to get up close and personal with some of the animals. This is only a small sampling of the photos that I got that day!
 Meerkat, dominant male. He was on lookout!
 Hello says the goat.
Love the clouded leopards. We also got the see the cubs in the Critter Encounter.

If you do not have a membership to the zoo, it is definitely worth it. My kiddos love it and we love that they are consistently adding new animals.

2 comments:

Jennifurla said...

I need that lens!

TeaLady said...

Up close and personal is right. Looks like you are in the cage with them. Beautiful pics.

The Nashville Zoo is really nice. We always go to zoos when we travel.