Monday, June 27, 2011

{TWD} Chocolate Biscotti

 Welcome to Tuesdays with Dorie....what? It's Monday? Oh well I must be ahead of the game! What? This was the recipe for June 14th and Jacque of Daisy Lane Cakes has had the recipe up that long? Please check out her site with the recipe and see how other bakers fared making these!
Well, that can only mean one thing...I am way behind on my baking! Or it is summer time and we are on the go...or that I am just a slacker! However I should not have been a slacker on these because they are fabulous! Back in October of 2008 we made Lenox Almond Biscotti. Mine tasted fine but it didn't look that great. Not so this time. This time they looked like biscotti and tasted delicious!

Do you have random mugs? I do. I think I have 4 green mugs that match and 4 red mugs that match. The rest are a random hodge podge. A friend gave this one to me many years ago. I think it was my friend Cyndi but it could have been Kristin. Help me out here ladies! Even though I have not been single in 17 years I think it is funny and have kept it in the collection.  I thought this mug did a nice job of showing off my chocolate peanut butter biscotti. The biscotti was supposed to have espresso powder and almonds but I had neither. So in went peanut butter chips instead. I handed them out at the ball park and came home with an almost completely empty bag!  Yay for biscotti in a funny cup. :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks really good. I'll have to try them.

masini vanzare said...

Oh my God this looks so good and i`m sure that it is delicious too. I think it is not a very difficult recipe so i will give it a try, thanks a lot for sharing.