New Lens Day 2

 Here is it day 2 with my new lens! Pretty exciting stuff huh? I went out this afternoon and snapped a few shots. I am going to have to practice getting things in focus from that far away. This top one was on manual focus though and manual settings! Yeah me! :) That cute little face peeking over the gutter is really a little pest. He and his brothers are living in the soffit at my neighbors house. Cute little rat with a good PR rep!
 I thought we had squirrels living in our soffit as well but now I am not so sure. I think maybe we have several bird nests resting on top of our gutter guard. This little bird must be hungry!
Here is mama bird from yesterday actually sitting on the nest. I was trying to sneak up and see if I could get a shot of the babies. Not luck today though.

Comments

  1. what cool pictures, Karen! I have camera envy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your eye is superb! A good lens does not a photographer make...it's you, girl! With a good tool.
    ZOWIE! So let's do a book. You snap, I'll type. Winner!

    That's the cutest squirrel picture I've ever seen, outside of Disney. Not so cute about him living in my SOFFIT.
    At least it's not my SOFA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Keep it up the good work and also keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment