- He calls mushrooms marshmallows. He likes both mushrooms and marshmallows but we keep trying to correct him and he keeps mixing them up.
- He says he is freezing if it is hot or if the wind is blowing.
- He still mixes up breakfast, lunch and dinner. He will ask what we are having for dinner in the morning and what we are having for breakfast in the evening.
- He all of a sudden has saying "A little help here?"
- He also has just started saying "DUH!!" to any very obvious statement. I am pretty sure he picked that one up from a girl at school.
Obviously we have some things to work on but he is getting there. I personally am hoping his speech comes together in the next year. Kindergarten was hard enough for him, not being understood by his classmates. I am hoping for first grade his classmates will understand him. And, I am hoping he will keep coming up with funny things for me to blog about.