Random Updates in Bullet Form

  • It is raining in our neck of the woods today. It makes me kind of antsy when big storms roll through. The dog seems nervous too and that never seems to be a good thing.
  • I am teaching one class right now but will be adding two more in the near future. Good for the pocketbook and the experience. Most students are fantastic to work with. :) I also just added a certification so I can teach a different modality of classes.
  • I got to go on a fabulous girls trip to Vegas (this deserves its own post and will have one soon). The girls and I had not all been together in 18 years. Hopefully it will not be 18 more before we are all together again.
  • Munchkin is reading like crazy. I actually had to take her books away as a punishment yesterday. It was quite effective in her choosing her attitude later. She also called a boy for the first time...to talk about books. :) I <3 that she can hold an intelligent conversation with a friend!
  • Little Man is playing baseball. He is a super slow runner but I am sure that has to do with the motor skills issues than anything else. He really seems to like playing as long as he has had a rest and a snack before he heads to practice. 
  • Hubs is working hard and playing music. While I was gone he sent me the sweetest text: "I realized how hard you work in the morning getting the kids ready for school, and I should probably help more." He is a fantastic hubster! :)
  • I have been lacking in the baking and cooking department lately and need some new recipes. I am hoping April bring more time to bake and cook. :)
  • Stay tuned, I hope to be back on the blogging bandwagon soon!
  • And there go the tornado sirens....fun stuff.

Comments

  1. Tornado sirens!! How scarey....I hope your all doing ok! It sounds like your keeping busy!
    I tried something new today check this out!!!
    http://homebakedsweetness.blogspot.com/2011/04/different-kind-of-breakfast-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo at the top of your post is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is right bout that. Nice info and thanks. Need to get in google feed.

    generic nolvadex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment