Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prayers Appreciated

I know, I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. I did make Salted Butter Break Ups, took pictures of the moon, discovered some local chocolate, and have several fun kid stories but it has been a busy and crazy time.

Please keep my family in prayer. My dad is in the hospital today with blood clots in both lungs and in his right leg. My mom took him last night and I am glad she did. Hubs aunt is in the hospital with a tumor in her throat. She has started radiation and we are praying for a miracle healing. There has been a job loss (neither of us) and we are praying for direction and where the next step will be.

Soon I hope to be back with fun posts but we just need prayer at the moment.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, I'll say a prayer that things will get better for your family~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing it right after I type this, prayers to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my prayers. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I'm definitely thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and your family that God will comfort and heal your loved ones. I have had a similar month..mom in Hosp.(she is fine now) friends loved ones dieing and a daughter who has been sick...it's hard but we serve an awesome God who has our best interest in mind! Hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lifting you and your families up Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary Redmond6:44 PM

    You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping and prayer for things to be better for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Karen, I am so very sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete