New Years Resolutions

Do you make New Years Resolutions? I am sure we will be seeing posts and updates from the regular gym rats soon about how annoyed they are with the influx of people that won't be there in a month. I know that is one of the biggest resolutions there is. I am not making "go to the gym" a resolution. So, not focusing on losing weight and annoying the gym rats, these are my New years Resolutions:

-Do at least one community minded event a month with my family. Munchkin and Little Man are old enough to understand why we help others and I want them to be aware. I want them to get compassion and helping others. If you have suggestions of things we can do please leave a comment!

-Be a better friend. Actually pick up my phone and call others and invest in them. I don't know if it is because of the stage of life we are in but I know I have not made the effort to be a good friend the last couple of years.

-Purge the junk from our house so we can have friends over without having to shut all of the bedroom doors.

That is it. Those are my resolutions. I am hoping that I will not look back at the end of the year and feel like a failure as I have in years past.

Comments