{FFwD} Mushroom Soup and Mark Wills

Well, the title may be a bit misleading. One of the nice things about French Fridays with Dorie is that there are no posting requirements to stay in the group. This weeks recipe was for Mushroom soup. I don't eat mushrooms and hubby doesn't eat soup so there was no sense in making it. Actually, hubs probably would have liked it. So, sorry my FFWD amis, I will be back with you next week. :)


Today I got the chance to be an extra in a music video. Mark Wills was filming in my neighborhood for his video "Looking for America"in conjunction with Operation Troop Aid. It was fun but it was really really cold. When we were just about done this guy showed up with fluorescent clothing and jumped in as an extra as well. He was eccentric and I am not sure if he was just trying to stand out on film or didn't get it that he needed to be quiet at the end. They filmed a second section later in the afternoon but I wasn't able to go back for that. I also must say that I am quite short so you may not be able to see me in the video at all. Oh well, it was fun anyway. :)

Comments