{TWD} Rewind - Quintuple Chocolate Brownies


Now I realize that cute little face up there is not a picture of Quintuple Chocolate Brownies. But, the brownies got eaten too fast to get a photo. I made these brownies a couple of weeks ago for my Bunco group. We had Baked Ziti, salad, garlic bread followed by these delectable brownies and vanilla ice cream. 

There are 5 kinds of chocolate, hence the name Quintuple, unsweetened, milk, semi sweet, bittersweet and white. The white chocolate was melted down and spread across the top. They were so rich that the vanilla ice cream really balanced them out. 

I have been looking at this recipe for quite some time and I am so glad I had a good reason to make it. This was the second recipe made by the Tuesdays with Dorie group. Michelle of Brown Eyed Baker chose this recipe and you can find the recipe on her site. Check out the LYL to see what other rewinds were posted this week!

Comments

  1. I haven't made this brownie recipe yet. But it is on my 'short list'!
    Cute, cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since the girl is so cute, we'll forgive you. ;-) The brownies sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, those brownies sound like something I'd have to share--too much for just me! I think cute kids are good subs for food photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone can put a picture of a brownie up. Not everyone has a cutie like this at home

    These are on my rewind list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I debated this one, too. Someday!
    Cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a compliment when they are eaten too fast to get a photo. Glad they were enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kid beats brownie photo any day! (And I want to make these, too...so many to make up, so little time!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that they were delicious, picture or not! (I often can't manage to get a picture of something I make, so maybe I'll try the cute kid option next time.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment