Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Slacker!

That is what I was feeling like but then I felt like I go hit by a mack truck. I have been planning on making all of my Tuesdays with Dorie recipes along with all of my French Fridays with Dorie recipes and have somehow gotten off track. I am either missing an ingredient and don't have time to get to the store or I am knocked on my behind by and injury or illness.
Last week was the leg injury (going to the orthopedist on Friday) and this week it is Strep throat. Boo! Sunday my throat started to hurt a bit but I thought it was a little cold. By Monday night I had a fever of 103.5. I went to the Dr. yesterday and started my antibiotic. Today I am thanking God and Sir Andrew Fleming for penicillin.
So, yep I have been a baking slacker and have been sleeping for the last three days.
But, I feel better so hopefully this week I will get back on my baking bandwagon.

One more excuse on the slacker end....the light is terrible for food photos when it gets dark at 4:30PM. :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad and glad that today you feel better. It really is the season. I haven't finished my shopping, I haven't even started my cards and I'm too tired after work to do anything but make dinner and go to bed. Let me know how it goes on Friday. Love ya

    ReplyDelete