Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas

my idiot dog ate:
12 packs of pringles
11 bags of fruit snacks
10 granola bars
9 servings of cheez-its
8 bags of microwave popcorn
7 bags of cat food
6 caramel pretzels
5 powdered donuts
4 grilled cheese sandwiches
3 slices of pizza
2 spilled cups of milk
and an entire french yogurt cake.

No I am not kidding. I am not sure what to do with this dog at the moment. It may be time to bust her crate back out and make her stay in it every time we are not home. #'s 11, 9, 8 and 6 were all today....ummm yea....we eat really healthy around here......

3 comments:

  1. In my family, my sister's dog can do no wrong. So, all that would have elicited a "Good girl!" from my sister. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO! Get the crate girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does this stuff happen when it is also the crazy holidays and everyone is busy. Since there are no "doggie tums" I imagine she already had a bit of a penalty. Good luck with whatever you do and hang in there. That dog has the face of an angel. A full and remorseful angel :)

    ReplyDelete