Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nifty Gifty

One of my favorite gifts (they were all my favorite) I received for Christmas is the Sunpack eBox Portable Photo Studio. It is a basically a lightbox that you set up on a table. It came with two lights and a reversible backdrop. These are a few sample pictures I took with it. I really wanted it for food photography. It gets dark so early it is often difficult to get decent photos of food that I am making for dinner. 



I am excited for how much better the right lighting will make my photos!

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I especially like the Star Wars sample photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift. I've always loved your photos and now there will be even more to love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome I have one but have been to lazy to use it! Cant wait to see your pictures of delicious food

    ReplyDelete