Thursday, December 09, 2010

Late again!

Actually the kids were not late for school this morning but I told them they might be. Why? Because I saw this and had to stop to take pictures:




A couple of weeks ago this boat was bow down in the water. You could only see the back cabin sticking out.  They have been trying to get all of the water out but I am not sure how it is going since it looks like it is still sinking.

I can't decide which of these two pictures I like better. The first is more foggy and round but the second has the reflection of the sun and the sun behind the clouds. Which do you, faithful readers (hi Mom!) think is the better?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I like them both but I like the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... I like being able to see the curve of the pond and the road in the top one. I also like the extended wake of the ducks in the top one. I guess top pic is my vote. :)

    ReplyDelete