Good Thursday Morning!

Hello world. I say good morning because I am surprisingly in a halfway decent mood. Of course being woken up at 4:30 AM by a cat digging her claws into my stomach really shouldn't do anything for the mood. Hm or the flailing of limbs as I pinwheel to the floor after said digging in of claws....or the finding a small child in the bed who had pushed me to the very edge of the bed...or the getting to the very edge of sleep and the same cat hacking up a hairball in the hallway outside my bedroom door (at least she had the decency to hurk on the hardwood rather than the carpet. All of these things can't really darken my mood because....I had time to shave my legs this morning. My husband may be participating in no shave November but I am not.

Ladies, if you would like to share, how often do you shave your legs and can you shave in the shower or do you use the sink or tub. It is impossible to shave in the shower at our house due to the 10 minutes of hot water we get at a time so to the sink for me.

Ok, now that I have smooth legs and have had a hot shower (rare in my house with the extremely temperamental water heater) I think I will go back up to bed and try to sleep a little more...or play angry birds on my phone while it is plugged in...

Have a fabulous day! :)

Comments

  1. Lol. I'll share! I shave my legs in the shower every day during the summer months and every other day during colder months. However, I feel fortunate enough to shave that often because my building provides free heat and free water. (It's an older building).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    I have maybe shaved my legs 3 times this year. No one sees them but me. It is very liberating after years of shaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i shave my legs once a week usually, and always in the shower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment