Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{TWD} Tarte Fine

This week's recipe was brought to you by Leslie of Lethally Delicious! Her tarte looks gorgeous and she has fantastic tips should you wish to try it. She is a lovely baker and I am glad to know her through this fun blogging world!

I have not had a chance to get my photos of my camera today but I will tonight. For the time being let's just say my tarte was an epic fail of the non puffed, molten sugar and butter lava variety. I may try again after taking another look at Leslie's tips. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's so sad! I hope you're able to try it again! I'd thank you for baking with me, but it probably wasn't the positive experience you wanted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad! Epic fails are the worst...unless they lead to epically funny blog posts. But still. Tragic!

    ReplyDelete