Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17, 2010 - Fried

So, I know I am doing Nablopomo this month and I am trying to get posts up every day however, that may not be possible the next couple of days.
I went and played Bunco last night and won big. I got the most big buncos and the most wins so after putting the $5 back in my sons wallet that I "borrowed" I walked away with $55! :) As soon as I stuck the money in my pocket I got a text from my hubby letting me know that there was a lightening strike very close to our house. It fried our cable modem and the computer power supply. It also fried my phone charger, so my phone with the dead battery remains dead tonight.

To make things even better our jacuzzi tub motor was running when I went upstairs and the switch was off. My hubster managed to get it to stop by wiggling the switch to a mid position while throwing off a blue spark. So, I guess I need to call an electrician.

Anyway, forgive me if I am not around the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment