July 16, 2010 - Favorite TV Shows

I don't have much time to watch TV these days and when I do I am not terribly interested in what is on. Over the last few years...or 10....these are some of my favorite tv shows:

I just bought seasons 1 and 2. I forgot how very frank the dialogue is but I still like it.

Who doesn't love Grey's Anatomy. I will miss Izzy Stevens on the show though.

I have all of the seasons of Roswell  and watch them from time to time. Part of the reason I love it so much is because it was filmed in Covina, not far from where Bobby and I met. In a couple of the episodes you can see La Tazza where we went on our first date.

The Middle is hilarious! This was from the first episode I saw. I don't get to watch it often but when I do it never fails to make me laugh.


And, you can't go wrong with Wipeout...
What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Comments

  1. I remember Roswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you just love the Christmas Episode of The Middle? I nearly died laughing! It was on a week or so ago and I recorded it. And I love the one with Betty White as the Librarian! So funny..(funny)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment