Friday, May 14, 2010

{TWD} Quick Classic Berry Tart


I am late again on posting for TWD but I actually made this last week for my Research class. They loved these little tarts and ate them all up. I did leave one for each of my kiddos and one for my hubby so they didn't feel like I only make treats for other people.

As I sit here there are more flash flood warnings...boo.

Thank you to Cristine of Cooking with Cristine for choosing this weeks fairly simple and delicious recipe.  I happened to have strawberries and needed a dessert for my students so mini tarts were perfect. My students loved this and asked for the recipe.

3 comments:

Flourchild said...

How sweet of you to share with your students. Im sure they did love them! I would be eating a bunch of those little minis They look so perfect in the red dish!

Katrina said...

How fun, love the little minis!
I tried making two little ones in the mini muffin pan and burned the heck out of them.
Better late than never.
Hope you're unscathed from any flooding again.

Cristine said...

I love your minis! Thanks for baking with me!