Oh, Happy Day!!

So, it is officially my last day at the office and I am thinking of things I will have time to do next week:
-clean off my front porch (sorry to our neighbors who have had to look at it!)
-have lunch with a friend (ringy-dingy, give me a call)
-go on field trips without having to take vacation time
-help with my kiddos homework
-grade papers
-tackle the laundry mountain
-dispose of a million papers that have been stacking up all school year
-walk the dog
-edit photos
-start working on my website for my photography business (of course you can see my photo a day site here)
-have lunch with my kiddos at school
-plan a menu and actually cook

What else can I add in there for next week?

Comments

  1. Busy life..but you are so blessed! I have been spring cleaning inmy yard all day..it's finally sunny out side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to start off your new life. Congrats on the change!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment