Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{TWD} Soft Chocolate and Raspberry Tart


First of all thank you to Rachelle at "Mommy! I'm Hungry!" for choosing this weeks delicious recipe! I love all things chocolate and raspberry together so I know I will love it.

I actually made this recipe the first time about a year ago for a scrapbook retreat. Everyone liked it but said it needed more raspberries. So, I added more raspberries this time. Of course, now I don't think there is enough chocolate... or maybe my cheater Pillsbury crust was too big. Who knows. This is week 5 of the class I am teaching and we are having a potluck tonight. This beauty is going to my class for dessert. :) I hope they like it as much as my scrapping friends did.

9 comments:

  1. Your tart looks wonderful and I love that you can see the raspberries. I don't think you can go wrong with lots of raspberries and chocolate. I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My taste testers said the same thing: more raspberries. Whereas I thought it was just the right amount. Go figure! I'm sure your class is gonna love it. Great job!
    -CB
    http://iheartfood4thought.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tart, Love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sure to be a hit at your potluck! If not, you should fail the whole class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tart looks lovely. I love the chocolate/raspberry combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm. I would like some, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for baking along with me this week and stopping by my blog. =) I love how puddingy (?) yours looks! I think it was your reply in the P&Q that I too used almost the full 6oz of rasp, on half of mine and lots of cherries on the other half...didn't want to skimp on the fruits! lol. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great! I love how thin you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tart really looks great. I didn't use raspberries, but can't wait to try that sometime as they look de-lish!

    ReplyDelete