Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow

So, I guess I should have updated my last post to say that we did actually get some snow that day. It wasn't much but it was enough to make the roads icy that night. And I suppose I should defend Tennessee...it is not the snow that is the problem, it is the ice. In the last few years that is about all we have gotten.

I am feeling lazy today and have not edited my snow pictures but will hopefully have some soon. The kids had 2 snow days and had snowball fights. They even made 3 snowballs for tiny snowman...they may still be out there as it is cold enough. I got home the other night to find some snow angels in the driveway. I snapped a couple of shots before parking on top of the angels.

We went to church last night and had dinner with some of our favorite peeps at Qdoba. The kids needed out of our house. I kept hearing myself say "Stop jumping on the couch!" We tried to catch snowflakes on our tongues and I am sure people thought we were insane.

Our county will be back in school tomorrow but many will still be closed due to icy roads. I think my monkeys are ready to get back to school.

I hope your snow days were as fun as ours. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete