Paula Deen My First Cookbook Cinnamon Rolls

We woke up feeling ambitious today. I actually felt like making breakfast but I wanted the kids to help too. Last Christmas my mom gave the kid Paula Deen's My First Cookbook. We have done a few recipes out of there but they are just starting to get interested in actually helping out in the kitchen. We made cinnamon rolls this morning that were so easy I did almost nothing.

I separated the crescent rolls, rolled them up and put them in the oven. Munchkin made the cinnamon sugar, placed the marshmallows on them and sprinkled them with the cinnamon sugar. She even set the timer for 10 minutes.

I took them out of the oven and put them on plates and she served them to everyone. She was so excited about being the primary baker she chose another recipe for lunch and one for dinner tonight. Applewich's and Porcupine balls here we come! :)

Paula Deen Cinnamon Rolls
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar (mix these together to make cinnamon sugar)

1 pkg crescent rolls separated
8 large marshmallows or 8 mini marshmallows for each roll

Preheat oven to 375
line a baking sheet with parchment paper
place a marshmallow in the middle of each crescent roll
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
seal all of the edges
Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar
Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown

Even my husband the Cinnabon King likes these! :) Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I'd like a picture please of my darling granddaughter making these rolls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment