{TWD} My favorite Pecan Pie...except not this week

A big thank you goes out to Beth of Someones in the Kitchen for choosing this weeks Tuesdays with Dorie Recipe. She chose "My Favorite Pecan Pie". When I asked hubby if he liked pecan pie he kind of gave me an "eh" look. I am not a huge fan of it either but I am willing to try it. This week has been full of Christmas cookies (that I had ingredients for in the house) and other baking though so I have not had a chance to make it yet. Sorry Beth! I will try it soon though. For the recipe you can check out her blog.
I did spend all of yesterday baking these:

Kids Thumbprint cookies.

Grandmas All Occasion Sugar Cookies


My helpers


Andes Candies Cookies
May all of your holiday baking be as sweet!

Comments

  1. Those Andes cookies look so yummy! Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum your kitchen counter filled with cookies looks like mine did last week! I love your sugar cookies and the kids are very cute!
    The pecan pie was good so bake it some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made mint chocolate chip cookies, but didn't even think of making them with chocolate cookie dough!
    And the sugar cookies look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cookies look so good! Seriously, which is easier to grab on your way out the door, a slice of pecan pie or a cookie? That said, we LOVED the pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have THE cutest little helpers! merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment