Friday, December 11, 2009

Frosty Friday Morning

This morning I woke up to frost on my car...but not just frost, ice. It looked beautiful until I had to scrape it off.


This is just a small section of the ice on the windshield. It wasn't like the thick frost that scrapes off and you can make snowballs. This did not want to come off. I managed to scrape a teeny space to see through in the front, a little bit on the passenger window and the passenger mirror and hit the road. I didn't get far though before I had to stop and take the next two photos...I was still waiting for the ice to clear so why not? :)

I loved the fog on the water this morning. It was just beautiful. :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Karen. I love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful!!! i love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete