NaBloPoMo Day 29 Sunday

Reminder: 1 more day to leave a comment on my 900th post to be entered to win a $10 gift card to Hobby Lobby.

Oh, Sunday day of rest how I love thee. :)

Today was a restful day even if we did not rest rest. We went to church and came home for leftover turkey enchiladas. We went to the Nashville International Car Show because I had free tickets and it was kids free day. I had free tickets due to giving blood but I was signed up to give blood before finding out about the tickets.

We dug all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic, tested lights and decorated our slightly lopsided Christmas tree. Most of the ornaments are clumped about the 3 foot mark and we lost our star wars ornament but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is the first year Little Man has been super excited about decorating and was thrilled to help out. Munchkin is the one who broke the ornament and felt horrible about it. But, it is was it is and it was an accident. I made sure she was ok and let her know I knew it was an accident and cleaned it up.

Dinner was turkey tetrazinni and the punch I forgot to make for Thanksgiving dinner. I got a resounding nod of approval to make this recipe again.

Last week I read Anne of Green Gables: Beginnings and today I have read half of Anne of Green Gables. At Goodwill a few weeks ago I found the next 2 books for about ninety cents each so I am excited to read them in the coming weeks.

Now we need to get our sweet babies to bed for they have school tomorrow and I am not looking forward to getting them up. Hopefully going to bed on time will help them get up in the morning. I suppose we shall see. :)

Happy decorating!

Comments

  1. Sorry I missed your Skype today. You are a good and patient mommy. I'm glad Munchkin knows it was okay because it was an accident. I wish I could have been there.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment