Friday, November 27, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 27 Analytics

I know I did this awhile back but I think it is time to do it again. I use Google Analytics to see how you are getting to my blog. I am not that tech savvy so I know I am not utilizing it as well as I could but I like seeing where you are coming from.

Keywords that are popular:
Locks of Love - I hope this is helpful for people who want to donate their hair to this amazing organization
7th birthday prayer
emotional turmoil
Apple Cherry Chutney - I think this one is kind of funny because the person searching for this was from Michigan and the recipe I used was from a cookbook from Michigan.
Hello Kitty Pops - I am sure they were looking for Bakerellas but got mine..sorry! :)
Precocious moments - kids say funny things.
80's bunco party - my group looked like totally awesome in the pictures
ameretti cookies and World Market - these are delicious little cookies
azusa, ca "trick or treating" best neighborhood - I hope they ended up going to APU for their trick or treating
beth moores denomination -
brezinka twitter - a friend and neighbor
chicken pox party, chicago - Sorry we aren't close but we did try to infect a neighbor...
bounce factory, nashville - haven't been here in quite sometime. Is the one in Anticoch still in business?
fort negley - Fun, your should go. :)
gigi's cupcakes - Delicious. There is now a kiosk at Opry Mills.

Where you are:
Canada (Hi Sherri!)
Cambridge, Kelowna, Edmonton, West Vancouver, Orillia, Ft. Erie, Bramalea, Don Mills, Port Moody, Victoria
United Kingdom - London, Glasgow (I lived in Kilmacolm when I was a wee lass), Poole, Manchester, Edinburgh
Philippines - Mandaluyong, Cebu
Australia - Sydney, Perth, Brisbane
Singapore
France - Paris, Nantes
Latvia - Daugavpils
Mexico - Guadalajara , Sahuayo
Croatia - Zadar, Split
Germany - Berlin, Sulzbach
India - Bangalore
Netherlands - Hoogeveen , Leeuwarden
Malaysia - Petaling Jaya , Kuala Lumpur
Taiwan - San-Ch'Ung
Maldives - Male
Slovania - Ljubljana
Costa Rica - Heredia
Portugal - Porto
Denmark - Arhus
Greece - Athens
Columbia - Bogota
Japan - Urasoe
Austria -Korneuburg
United Arab Emirates
Ukraine - Karkov
Czech Republic - Prague
Saudi Arabia -
Israel - Petah Tiqwa

And of course United states. The majority of you are from California (Hi Mom!) The only states not represented are: Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Mississippi, West Virginia, Delaware, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island.

Anyway, that is just a little snapshot of what google analytics can show you. :)
I would love to hear from any of you, comments make me feel loved.

Make sure to make a comment before Dec. 1st on my 900th post to be entered to win a $10 gift card to Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment