NaBloPoMo Day 25 Pictures from TWD

Over the last couple of weeks I have made my TWD recipes but not posted pictures...mostly because I am a slacker and hadn't finished them. I did make the molasses dough but didn't bake them for a week. Then I was planning on making the crisp and couldn't get to the store for cranberries. Supplies I had on hand had to do.

So without further ado here are the photos of my Cran Apple Crisp Raspberry Apple Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp and my Sugar Topped Molasses cookies.

These ended up being square because this is what they looked like on the cookie sheet. They spread...a lot.

Since I didn't have cranberries I used some freezer burned raspberries and added some delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter because who doesn't love those two things?




This right here is delish! You will want to eat it right out of the jar. Go right now and get some!
The cookies disappeared quickly. My individual crisp for me disappeared quickly but the one the kids shared stayed in the fridge with a few bites taken out of it. I didn't even attempt the crisp for my hubby, I didn't think he would eat it. Overall I think I will make both of these again sometime.

Comments

  1. I've never seen that Dark Chocolate Dreams. Who makes it? We probably can't get it here in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh... i'd eat that spread right outta the jar with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saundra2:50 PM

    Where did you get that choco/PB stuff? My two favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is delicious! I got it at Walmart by the peanut butter. I think I have seen it at Publix too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment