NaBloPoMo Day 22 Kitchen

My kitchen looks like a tornado hit it. We are having a couple of friends over for Thanksgiving so I am starting to prepare. Of course the cake I am making today may not make it until Thursday. It is my Tuesdays with Dorie cake and I am fairly certain I have been in the kitchen for 4 hours making this cake...and the mess. The dishes, oh the dishes. Is there anyone who would like to come being my personal dishwasher? I have already run the electric one once this morning and it didn't even make a dent. All I have to say is this cake better be worth it. The gold dusted chestnuts that I just finished painting will hopefully make the cake look very pretty.

I <3 baking. I do not <3 the cleanup. :)

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. I'm doing less and less cooking these days. I made cranberry-orange scones this morning from a can. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment