NaBloPoMo Day 10 and {TWD} Cran Apple Crisps

I am planning on making my Cran Apple Crisps for dinner tonight. They look delicious on everyone elses page. However my daughter and my husband "don't like cooked fruit" so I make have to make a slight alteration to theirs.....we'll see. :)

Last night was crazy at work. Someone decided it would be a good idea to pull the fire alarm so we would have to evacuate the building. I am not sure what people are thinking when they do something like that. It really messes up things for everyone else. Once we got back in the building we were able to close up and go home around 10:15.

Come back and check out my photos of my cran-apple crisp! :)

Comments

  1. Look fwd to seeing your TWD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, you may actually enjoy it w/ice cream. I really liked your Locks of Love post. Its really nice.
    btw I was speaking of the crisp. I really really liked it.
    AmyRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family loved the crisp, and that you found a good way around the "cooked fruit" problem! :-) We really enjoyed this one - doesn't get more fallish than an apple crisp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment