{TWD} Allspice Crumb Muffins

This weeks recipe was chosen by Kayte at Grandmas Kitchen Table. Make sure to visit her site for the recipe. Thanks Kayte for this easy recipe this week. We liked it pretty well at our house but I made a few boo boos. Munchkin mixed the topping together so instead of crumbs it was kind of a thick coating. Also, I didn't let the butter cool enough so when I added the milk it got chunky. I think that ended up making them kind of dry. Bobby thought blueberries would be really good in these. I will say the topping was the best part! :) I will likely make these again being a little more careful with the butter. You can also check out the Tuesdays with Dorie Blogroll to see how others did with this recipe!

Comments

  1. That is quite the muffin. It looks delicious. I think blueberries would be the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your muffin looks perfect! A lot of us had trouble with the topping staying on the muffin, but it was still all good. Tell Bobby I think he's on to something with the blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what anyone thinks, I want THAT muffin! I love that top...the whole thing, it is gorgeous and I can almost taste all that crunchy goodness. THAT looks like success to me. I think you win this week! YUM! Going to check out that blueberry addition sometime soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your muffin looks big and delicious! Hmmm, these would be good with blueberries in them. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is quite the muffin top! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try this with blueberries, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty stuff.. and thanks for recipe.. i will try it at home for my loving hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that muffin top! And in this case, it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwza That's a good looking muffin! Like you, I'm looking forward to making another round of these.
    AmyRuth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you liked them. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment