Socks - Here is one for Crazy



Yesterday I got a text from my hubby that said "Something I was NOT expecting in the mail today was a box from Hobby Lobby. With a pair of socks inside."

He is in a football pick thingy with them (I am the girl who picks a team because their jersey is a pretty color) and tied for 18th place a few weeks ago. I wonder if the person he tied with also got these cool socks.

I told him he has to wear them with shorts and a bucket hat at the airfield when he goes to fly his planes again. :)

I will say they are pretty awesome! Not only do they say Pilot on them they are also nice and squishy, comfy on the inside....I am kind of jealous! I love a good pair of comfy socks. I wonder what the other winners got...maybe he will win again and get another random cool prize. :)

Comments