Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall TV

Is it wrong to anticipate the fall tv schedule? Bobby and I love fall tv and all of the premieres (not premiers). Of course, we only have 10 channels and no DVR so we either have to watch live or watch online later. The networks are making it even more difficult this year since a bunch of our favorite shows are up against each other. Tonight Grey's Anatomy, The Office, CSI and Fringe are all on at 8PM. Seriously? Grissom is no longer on CSI so we will probably let that one slide. We didn't see the season premiere of Fringe and we will probably catch up on that on hulu this weekend. Greys in a 2 hour season premiere tonight against the second week of The Office. So, if Bobby is in agreement Grey's might win tonight. We'll see. What shows do you anticipate?

8 comments:

  1. Well, did you watch Heroes on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did. and I was so confused. We missed last season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to watch the Office while I'm there because it's when Jim and Pam get married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to watch Grey's tonight and am looking forward to Flash Forward-- I'm not sure that may have already premiered. And of course Lost but I don't even know when that is supposed to come back on- can you tell I don't get to watch much tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Mercy looks good, (I'm a big ER fan), but I missed the premiere episode. Oh well. I watch TOO much tv. I'm kind of a reality junkie. Love Survivor, Amazing Race, Dancing, etc. But I almost can't keep up and I CAN record shows. Sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog about Welcome to Holland. Yes we are on a different journey, that's for sure.

    I've been to your blog before through Sue when it was not a desperate housewife, but I don't know much about Little Man's story. I read up on his diagnosis, but how is he doing developmentally? Does he have any seizures?

    Thanks for reaching out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHUCK! But I have to wait until March. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, a lot of my favorites are on at the same time. What to do? Some of the new shows that I want to checkout are against each other, too. I don't like CSI since Grissom left.

    ReplyDelete