Tuesday Stuff

Randomness going on in my brain at the moment:

-I wonder how my friend at work is doing. His newborn baby has heart trouble. He is faithful though and knows no matter what God will be glorified.

-How did my kiddos do at school today?

-Guess I will heat up my frozen meal for dinner.

-I hope my class goes well tonight.

-I need to get pictures developed for my scrap retreat.

-I need supplies for my retreat.

-Hm, must bake.....I am behind 2 Tuesdays with Dorie recipes..and I want to make them...maybe for this weekends retreat...

-I hope Bobby has fun at open house tonight. I am very sad I am missing my sons very first open house.

-Wondering about family. How each and every one of them is doing.

-How can I be an encouragement to the girl that jut walked through the door.

That is all for the moment.

Comments

  1. I am fine right now except that one of the kids on my bus tried to pull the hair out of the back of my head yesterday and today she tried to bite me. Just another day in paradise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment