Monday, August 24, 2009

It's just been one of those, one of those days

I have this song by Joy Williams stuck in my head today. I woke up with a horrible headache even though I actually slept really well. My kiddos got ready on time and we even walked out the door on time. Every person ahead of me on the road was driving 10 miles an hour under the speed limit and I couldn't go around due the the person sitting almost in my blind spot.

I feel like my attitude is OK, I am not being mean to anyone, I have taken time to pray. But like the song says "Don't ask me how I am if you don't want to know." It is definitely Monday.

I do have a super perky co-worker that just makes me smile. She is very intentional about saying hello, asking how the weekend was and sticking around to hear the answer. I hope that my attitude shows that I care about people and want to hear how they are doing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment