Monday, July 27, 2009

Oops, but yum!

This morning I asked my family if they wanted spaghetti or tacos for dinner. Spaghetti was the winner so I was looking forward to making it when I got home. Unfortunately for me I forgot to check on the sauce. I usually buy two or three jars on sale but apparently forgot to get some the last time I was at the store. Luckily I had a box of scooby doo kraft mac and cheese. The kids like that stuff so I made that for them. For me and the hubby I made mini wagon wheel pasta with heavy cream and grapefruit zest. Yeah.....payday is Thursday, I need to get to the store. Surprisingly both of us really like the sauce for the pasta. It was really light (weird for heavy cream) and the citrus flavor was delicious!

So, I guess it was a good thing I forgot to look for sauce since we tried something new and both really liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Necesity is the mother of invention. Excuse the spelling.

    ReplyDelete