Emotional Turmoil

I am feeling really out of sorts today. I am on the verge of tears for all kinds of reasons. I got a second class to teach at University of Phoenix so that is good for the pocketbook. However, I just spent the last two days at home with my Little Guy who had pink eye and a fever and my daughter that we hadn't worked out childcare for. It just reinforced how much I want to be with them every second I can. Bobbys brother is being deployed again so that is on my mind. Being far from family is also creating turmoil in my heart and mind. We watched Gran Turino last night and it really affected me. It was one of those movies that has a very distinct Jesus figure in it.
The kids start school soon and my baby boy is going to Kindergarten. I am not sure how 5 years have passed and he is now big enough for Kindergarten. I was thinking about him walking to class by himself and what a huge step that will be. I can't even fathom him being independent enough to do that. It kind of breaks my heart.

So, I am emotional today. Blah!

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing your candid thoughts about life, being a working mom, and mainly about being a mom. you always seem to have everything perfect. my heart just hurts to even think about Bri's first day at kindergarten. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment