Monday, July 06, 2009

Blog slacker

I feel like I have fallen off the face of the bloggy earth. :) I have been teaching a class at University of Phoenix the last few weeks, my parents are in from California, we took a trip to the Biltmore in Ashville NC, had my daughters 7th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, Lifestock, and 4th of July. It has been busy! I feel very blessed that my parents have been here. They have watched our kiddos while Bobby and I have been working. It has been nice to not worry about where they are going in the mornings. That is still an issue I am struggling with....I didn't have kids to pawn them off on someone else to raise for me. But, I know the places they have been going are loving and trustworthy so that at least makes me feel a little bit better.

I have a few things going on in my heart and head right now that I am praying about.

Our Durango has a new transfer case, a new pressure hose and a new serpentine belt. We really want to sell it and get something smaller. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Mom and dad go back to Cali on Thursday :( It has been really fun having them here. Mom has cooked for us a couple of times. Little Man took a two hour nap leaning against Papa who would not move from the spot so he wouldn't wake him. Munchkin has somehow picked up how to do a southern accent and fight with Papa with it. They like to tease each other.

So, all that to say it has been a busy couple of weeks. I did make my TWD recipe last week and didn't get it posted. Maybe tonight I can post it along with this weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a good summer! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - blogging regularly is over-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your parents and don't worry about us. (The brownies are awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is always so busy. I know you and the children are enjoying your parents. I bet your dad loved being the pillow for that nap. It will be a special memory for him.

    ReplyDelete