Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{TWD} Coconut Pinapple Daquise

How on earth is Tuesday again already? Here I go again with my excuses. I was all set to make this and I really want to. Unfortunately the heat index here has been around 102 and it says right in the recipe if it is humid the meringues will be sticky. So, there ya go. I can't do sticky meringues. As soon as it cools off a bit I am making this because I think it looks delicious. I have already made next weeks recipe so make sure to check that one out next week. :)

Check out Andrea in the Kitchen for the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. We're way hot and sticky here, too. Heat advisory all week. I didn't make this either, but I posted a TWD rewind that I'd missed and yummy turtle cheesecake I made on Father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely wait until the humidity is under control, but do make it...it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on the humidity girl! It's awful, hope you make it soon and post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a chance to make this because it is really, really, good! And I don't even like coconut!

    ReplyDelete