Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{TWD} Tartest Lemon Tart

I think this may be the 4th week in a row that that I have not posted on time (even though I have finally gotten them posted). I have come to love this group of bakers and baking all kinds of things I never thought I would be able to. Of course it makes me feel a little lame when I don't get my baking down on time.

Want to hear my excuse this time? Um...well.... I was planning on making this delicious tart this morning and posting this afternoon. Guess what? I woke up to sewer water spewing out of a pipe in my basement. So, instead of baking my tart this morning I am waiting on the plumber to come and rotorooter the pipes.

Fun fun fun! Hopefully I can post before next weeks Mango bread!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, I hope they were able to help! I hate when things like that happen!! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got a quick remedy. No worries we will see you when we see you.
    AmyRuth

    ReplyDelete