Spring in Tennessee


Comments

  1. Sigh
    I am so jealous. While looking out the window at my 3 FEET of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took this picture on Sunday. Today it is 35 degrees and sleeting. So, don't feel too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a Buttercup in my kindergarten graduation play. I still remember some of my lines. I miss seeing all of the buttercups in TN but I don't miss the late Winter weather! It's been cold here for this time of year in TX. Rainy and around 40 degrees. We did need the rain badly. I am also glad it's raining because Brett was supposed to have a ballgame tonight. I am sure they will be rained out. It is way too cold to sit at a baseball game right now. Football, okay, baseball, no.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment