Saturday, January 10, 2009

YUM!!!

Today has been kind of lazy/crazy day. We are watching the Titans game and hiding from the rain. It has been a day of laundry, baking, playing and just being at home. I was never home before I went to work but now I am really never home. It makes me want to be here even more.

I am way behind on my Tuesdays with Dorie and was really sad to miss this week. However, I just made my French Pear Tart and my Savory Corn Muffins are in the oven as I type. I will post both on Tuesday and hopefully be back on track. It has been difficult with the new job to feel like doing anything but hugging my hubby and kids and sleeping. We are back in routine though with school so that should help!

I can't wait to show you the pictures of my tart. It was pretty and delicious!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh- I want to try the corn muffins- just reading that made me want one! :)

    ReplyDelete